- Original Receipt/Invoice from TAF eStore
- Shoes in Original Packaging & Saleable condition
- Copy of Register Receipt & Eftpos Receipt (if applicable)
- Copy of RMA from TAF eStore
DEALING WITH PAYPAL RETURNS: TAF eStore authorizes Franchisees to refund PAYPAL transactions to any AMEX, Visa or Mastercard where name on card matches invoice details.
- Shoes are to be securely wrapped or packaged to ensure they are not damaged in transit and remain in saleable condition.
- Ensure the above completed documentation is included with the goods
Franchisee’s are NOT required to pay for return freight. Simply take package to your local post office with the following reply paid details on the box:
Reply Paid 85813
The Athletes Foot
Unit 3, 74 Helen Street
Sefton NSW 2162
N.B. ALL documentation is required in order to process Franchisee return payment. Franchisee’s are not required to provide an invoice for payment. Franchisee’s are required to validate that returns are within 100 days of purchase.